Hi, I'm Hugo, a Chinese teacher and one of the co-founders of FluentKey.
Peaksay started as a personal side project of mine to learn how to code, but it's grown into a cool new way (I think) to learn languages. Hope you enjoy it!
Obviously, it's in alpha right now, so I welcome any and all feedback. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Peaksay relies on the following awesome services:
- Google Text-To-Speech
- Google Speech-To-Text
- Google Translate
- Amazon Polly (for Spanish)
- MongoDB Atlas
- Amazon S3
Sound effects licensed from freesound.org.
- Button 1 and Button 2 and Laser by bubbaproducer / CC BY
- Ping by MATTIX / CC BY
- Win 1 by EVRetro / CC BY
- Win 2 by Mativve / CC BY
- Fail by LittleRainySeasons / CC BY
- Bounce by JustInvoke / CC BY
- Victory by chripei / CC BY
- Ding by LittleRainySeasons / CC BY
- Bad Beep by RICHERlandTV / CC BY
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.